Hello!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from NorCal!

Hi. Registered on this site probably 6 years ago after picking up my first old gross wine kit from a garage sale in kentucky. Quickly got addicted to it and bought my first real kit with a 5 gal carboy. Unfortunately due to getting out of the military and general hectic lifestyle I think I only ever got around to making maybe 4-5 carboy batches of wine, almost all fruit. I quit drinking for a year right as one batch was just at it's prime to drink. By the time I came back and cracked it open my one delicious fruit wine was now barely more than alcohol laced water. :ft Tried getting my password back from my old account but never received the email so I just created a new account.

I live on the NorCal coast and I am an avid videographer, skydiver, BASE jumper, spear fisherman, diver, and hiker, as well as some other newish hobbies like surfing. Oh and of course wine lover. I'm a combat veteran, licensed paramedic, and was a firefighter for 4 years although I am currently not, and looking for a new department.

I have a Youtube channel that funds a good portion of my many expensive crazy hobbies.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9qrBpxuwghcAH2XYxpR1g/featured?view_as=public

Looking forward to filing my house with carboys once again, a little at a time. Just browsing around and seeing all the recipes has me trying to figure out how to get 20 carboys on the way.:HB

Last edited:
Welcome back to the forum!

Checked out your channel... pretty cool stuff.

And from an old fart former Marine (1962-66)... Thank you for your service.

And from an old fart former Marine (1962-66)... Thank you for your service.

"Former" Marine, don't let my dad hear you say that. No such thing exists.

Of course I'm an Army puke, so what do I know :)

"Former" Marine, don't let my dad hear you say that. No such thing exists.

Of course I'm an Army puke, so what do I know :)

Yeah, you've probably heard it 100 times (or more
smilie.gif
) from your Dad... "Once a Marine, always a Marine!"

Thanks everyone. Already learning a bunch of stuff and excited to get started (restarted?)

So many carboys to buy so little time.

Latest posts

Back