Pit boss ceramic grill

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You should jump on that. I paid the $599 and we were just at Costco in ABQ on Friday and it was $599 there so not sure if they dropped the price yesterday or what. Thats a crazy insane price......:sh

Hey Mike, @ibglowin
Look at the price... I think you paid more?

Nice. I would grab one, but I'm not allowed to have one in my apartment even if I don't use it. :(

I still have my Costco receipt and we are headed back down to ABQ this weekend. Gonna try and get that instant rebate somehow!

Yes we do! They are quite amazing with returns and refunds. In fact on Friday some guy was bringing back a potted Hydrangea that had lost its blooms but was still alive just fine. They gave the guy his money back!

The average Costco employee makes $17 and hour. The average Samsclub employee makes $10 an hour. Costco is like a treasure hunt everytime you go. Samsclub you could be blind and find whatever you are looking for as nothing changes EVER. You see something you like at Costco, you better buy it as it may not be there the next time you shop. Samsclub has the exact same crap all day every day. Nothing new. I had a Samsclub membership for 20 years and finally said enough. I have had a Costco membership for 25 years but we had to drive 200 miles roundtrip to get there. Its worth it to me to drive the extra distance. Higher quality, more items, always new items plus they pay their employees a living wage (plus benefits) versus Walmart's business model of hire lots of people, let them only work 15-20 hours a week, no benefits, low pay......

Bottom line I always feel good after shopping at Costco, never once at Samsclub.

Last edited:
Back