GlowBowl!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How could I live without one of these especially where I live! :)

Toilet_Open_Aqua_RGB1M7A6039cropped_1024x1024_patented_48a271ed-8fc3-403c-a4ca-7a593d25c54e_large.jpg

GlowBowl!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope that glow isn't coming from something left deposited without a flush.
smilie.gif

Guess it makes a decent night light ifin you leave the seat cover in the up position.

My thought was this would totally take away any excuse for missing the pot in the middle of the night! LOL

I believe uranium glows like that. You'd know what I mean if you have ever seen the glow from the 'swimming pool' at a nuclear reactor.

If uranium is glowing like that, just wear extra thick underwear. Geez...

My thought was this would totally take away any excuse for missing the pot in the middle of the night! LOL

Nope! "I had been drinking all day!" still would work. Uh, don't ask me how I know... :D

Makes me want to go write a fake review about this product saving my marriage, as I no longer pee all over the wall in the middle of the night. :)

Back