Hello from Powell Ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! What kit did you get? Ask ask ask there's nothing in winemaking this forum can't answer! And also chances are someone has already made that kit! And also part of this forum is dedicated to making kits use the search for that particular kit. Enjoy! b

Ohiowino, welcome to the forum and to wine making. I am in Powell, too. If I can be of any assistance (materials, chemicals, advice, etc.) please let me know. I live in Chambers Glen just off Powell Road and across from Bennett Parkway.

Howdy, welcome to the forum. You are lucky to live close to Rocky. He knows his stuff and is willing to help out whenever he can. Arne.

Welcome to WMT!

I started with kits just a little over 3 years ago. Have expanded into making fruit/country wine (in addition to kits) and hope to try a bucket wine this fall.

bkisel making wine from juice buckets are great! Cost less too! And better end product. No dreaded kit taste.:HB

Thanks all! I may have used the wrong terminology...i bought supplies off a guy on Craig's list..a 6 gal bucket, a bunch of 1gal glass carbons, chemicals, hydrometer, siphons, tubing, funnel, corker, testing stuff, etc. From what he said i have everything I need minus juice. Rocky, small world :) I drive by there every day...I live in big bear farms. If you have advice for juice to make a nice red...like a table wine let me know! I would like to get something going but am quite overwhelmed so far. Thanks!

Howdy, welcome to the forum. You are lucky to live close to Rocky. He knows his stuff and is willing to help out whenever he can. Arne.

I hope you are joking Arne. :db

Back