Paradise?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with D.J. Varis, I'm begging you, please delete the last photo from your post.
smilie.gif

Varis, hope you found all your family and friends doing well in the DR. How are your kids enjoying the vacation? I'm assuming of course they're on a spring break and you took them with you.

No shame in hairy legs.

What a gorgeous location. It's finally sunny and warm here so I'm not too jealous but still vacation sounds like a good idea.

No, the kids stayed back home [emoji4]

GOOD ON YA!!

I remember growing up my parents would go on vacation without us. When I asked "why can't I go too?", my father simply said "when you can afford it, you can go on any vacation you like". The way he saw it, he was saving money, ensuring that his kids did not become spoiled, give his wife a break from the kids, and bolstering his marriage all at the same time!

That being said.. PARTY AT GEEK'S HOUSE!!!! We need to teach these kids how to tap a keg!

I've been on that road before! Back in 2012 we stayed in Las Terrenas. Very beautiful down there!

I've been on that road before! Back in 2012 we stayed in Las Terrenas. Very beautiful down there!

Cool.
That road is the new one, I think it was finished like 2 years ago. The toll both ways is like around $12 dollars doing the exchange.
Las Terrenas is really nice.

Cool.
That road is the new one, I think it was finished like 2 years ago. The toll both ways is like around $12 dollars doing the exchange.
Las Terrenas is really nice.

Did you go off the resort and have some of the locals try to sell you knock off DVDs?

Did you go off the resort and have some of the locals try to sell you knock off DVDs?

Lol, no we didn't.
I know Samana well and been to different areas and this time we just stayed 2 nights so no much time to venture out.

Do the DVDs work? Lol

Lol, no we didn't.
I know Samana well and been to different areas and this time we just stayed 2 nights so no much time to venture out.

Do the DVDs work? Lol

Lol yeah if you like reading subtitles the entire time!

Latest posts

Back