Everybody Loves Peyton

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He claims he just had his "NFL Quarterback" helmet on while this was shot and was just thinking hard that "they need to go for two" and he was just trying to watch Peyton closely to see if he was coming out or staying in for the 2pt try.

Yes, I understand that what he says, but lets just compare...

images
images

images
images

images
images

A little similar, don't you think?

Last edited:
Eli is my quarterback. And I'm OK with that. Maybe not the greatest ever, but he's gotten us 2 rings. Always been a fan of his big brother too.

Don't get me wrong..

Eli is why I was rooting for the Bronco's. You could see just how frustrated he was getting, having spent so much time on his back only to have his good throws bounce off the receiver's numbers.

NYG's need work.. Next year, with a new head coach, they will claim a "rebuilding year" instead of bringing home wins. Tough to be a Giants fan these days, but I remain Big Blue Through and Through!

Don't get me wrong..

Eli is why I was rooting for the Bronco's. You could see just how frustrated he was getting, having spent so much time on his back only to have his good throws bounce off the receiver's numbers.

NYG's need work.. Next year, with a new head coach, they will claim a "rebuilding year" instead of bringing home wins. Tough to be a Giants fan these days, but I remain Big Blue Through and Through!

Don't fret. When the Foreskins or Cowgirls are projected to win the division, there is always a chance, especially in the NFC Least, go Birds! (At least you have a good quarterback)

Latest posts

Back