Proper way to filter?!?!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyT

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else filters their wine like this ImageUploadedByWine Making1455040843.076997.jpg

I only do my best wines this way. Clears that welches right up!!!
I was at work and seen one of the other techs doing this and made me chuckle at the thought of someone actually doing that with wine. I probably should have put this in the joke forum so no one takes it serious.

Last edited:
I only do my best wines this way. Clears that welches right up!!!
I was at work and seen one of the other techs doing this and made me chuckle at the thought of someone actually doing that with wine. I probably should have put this in the joke forum so no one takes it serious.

So, is someone doing an oil change that way? :h

So, is someone doing an oil change that way? :h

No he had that 5 gal bucket that he caught cvt fluid in while changing an engine. The bucket was sitting on the floor by his tool box open for over a week. It was just a precautionary thing just incase something got dropped in the bucket or other debris. We have designated buckets for each type of cvt fluid we have so we keep them clean so we can reuse the fluid in cases like this. The fluid is $25qt and warranty wouldn't pay for new cvt fluid since he's changing the engine out.

Yup, it gives the wine that most sought after 10W40 bouquet and it can only make it taste better! :)

I've used the 10w40 before, it's not bad. The 5w30 is a little lighter which I like better. My favorite has to be ethylene glycol though, gives an added depth and sweetness to it that's just unmatched.

Latest posts

Back