Heck of a game!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never seen Brady on his back so much. Great defensive game by the Broncos. I thought they might pull it out in the end. Perhaps a mistake to not go for a field goal on one of those last 4th downs.

GO-BRONCOS.jpg

Judt how he should be on his back. Now he can leave with head down and ego in check!

Steve

Edit spelling

Pulling for the Pats, but I've always liked Manning (and his brother). I'm sad NE isn't going to the SB, but glad that Peyton gets one more shot.

Since Manning is a New Orleans boy, and the Colts made, IMO, an ignorant move letting him go, I can't help but pull for the Broncos. Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl, hands down pulling for Denver.

Since Manning is a New Orleans boy, and the Colts made, IMO, an ignorant move letting him go, I can't help but pull for the Broncos. Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl, hands down pulling for Denver.

Unfortunately, I think Carolina will absolutely kill them. We will certainly see what their D is made of if that ends up being the matchup.

As a Bronco fan, I just know I'm getting to old for this crapola!

Any time you can send Brady and Belicheat home unhappy is a 'dear diary' day for me!

As a huge Giants fan, of course I root for the older brother....

That Broncos game was great! It pretty much went down to the wire.

I agree that the Colts made a huge mistake by letting Peyton go.

The colt's defense sure did a great job!

Still, I am thinking that the Panthers are a much stronger team.

Still, I am thinking that the Panthers are a much stronger team.

They said the same thing when the Broncos played Green Bay. Same with New England both times and with Pittsburgh both times. Add them up and the Broncos were 5 and 1 in those games. They seem to play to their competition. I think this could be a great game.

Would have been great to see Arizona win that game and put some humility into Newton….. The networks would have hated it though as ratings seem to go way down if it is all West coast teams. I hope the Denver D puts Cam on his back a few times!

Back