Winner of the Homebrew Supply Floor Corker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Reaction score
Thanks so much for all those who entered the HBS giveaway, kudos to Homebrew Supply for offering the prize! We have had other Vendors contact us for giveaways so hope to launch another one soon.

Drum roll ...........

After entering all the entries into a random number generator the winner is:

richmke

Winner has 24 hours to claim by PM to me before another winner is selected.

Cue the 'Jeopardy' music while we wait to see if he claims his prize...

Wahoooo! One less thing on my Christmas Wish list.

I would like to thank Homebrew Supply for making this all possible. I would also like to thank all the little people who helped me along the way.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Congratulations Richmke!

I don't know what you have been using for bottling, but you are going to find this makes bottling much easier. Happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas early. Arne.

Congrats! I'm hoping another vendor will launch one real soon!

have a thought

:brwhy doesn't TX brew sponsor a wine contest bi yearly and offer a wine kit to those who are winners 1,2,and 3, under the conditions they need to advise us on their progress and finished work.JOHNT and I did the last contest and had 30 people enter with multiple entrées, we are a wine making forum lets see if we can start some creative interest in our finished products and not, just a give away with know feedback or outcome. These are just my thoughts ,nothing personal .Does anyone disagree? :sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl:sl
does anyone AGREE? :db

Joe -
I think that is a great idea !!

I personally like the idea about feedbacks to help others as well.

I personally have given a Allinonepump away for the past 6 years if not more - and there has only been a couple of people who stood around and gave a review of the pump.

Some people don't realize - that I can not deduct this off my taxes - this is a giveaway ! Because I like this forum and helping out all the newbies and anyone else including myself in any type of wine questions that they might have.

Congrats! I'm hoping another vendor will launch one real soon!

I'd love to see an All in one pump. I loaned mine to my daughter and doubt I will ever see it again. Or even bottle washer. Need a new one of those too.

Last edited:
Some people don't realize - that I can not deduct this off my taxes - this is a giveaway ! Because I like this forum and helping out all the newbies and anyone else including myself in any type of wine questions that they might have.

Steve, you may wish to take a closer look at IRS Publication 535. I am no accountant, but sure seems to me this would be a deductible business expense. (Please note that I am not encouraging you to do or give away anything! Just trying to help....)

Latest posts

Back