Fantasy Football!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody else play in a league or two or three? LOL

I think FFB has done more for the popularity of NFL Football in the last 10 years than they could have ever dreamed of on their own. We have Red Zone on from start to finish the days on Sunday.......

SWMBO plays as well and is actually a better player than me! Nobody cares so much if their NFL team wins or loses these days as long as your Fantasy team meets or exceeds projected points! :db

I don't, but I believe the NY A.G. office is looking into the legality of it here.

Steve

Its legal in all 50 states as long as you are playing for fun which is what 99.99% of the fans do in their leagues. Its the new startups companies (that were taking in millions each week) where you pay to play (FanDuel and DraftKings) which have been in the news as of late. They are trying to say it's not gambling but a "skill".

I have to somewhat agree here. It has helped with popularity but I cant even watch a game anymore. Cheering for the "wrong" team sometimes to score but only certain people. Its wrong!!! I suck at fantasy football. I refuse to put people from certain teams on my team because of who they play for. No vikings or cowboy player ever! And I tend to pick people from the team I love . I love the Bears. They suck. And so do I almost every year in fantasy football.

Jeremy Langford is doing great the last few weeks. I have him on my team and I have been starting him. He had a tough matchup against Denver but they still played a great game and should have won. Even Jay Cutler looks like he has pulled his head out of his ask the last few weeks. Chicago has been playing great recently!

I have to somewhat agree here. It has helped with popularity but I cant even watch a game anymore. Cheering for the "wrong" team sometimes to score but only certain people. Its wrong!!! I suck at fantasy football. I refuse to put people from certain teams on my team because of who they play for. No vikings or cowboy player ever! And I tend to pick people from the team I love . I love the Bears. They suck. And so do I almost every year in fantasy football.

I completely agree with these sentiments, Drumlin. (Well, except for the part about liking the Bears! :) Although I do agree they suck.)

I think fantasy football has totally ruined the game of football.

Stats, stats, stats...that's all that matters anymore.

A well played 7 - 3 game is much better than a 55 - 42 offensive "display-case" game.

Now...you kids get off my lawn!

Resistance is futile…….

Untitled-1.jpg

I have not participated in fantasy football but I am curious about all these claims that commercials make about a fantasy football league where people are supposedly winning all kinds of money. Is that true? Has anyone on here had such an experience?

Back