Student needs help getting pricing info from vendor!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scigirl

Junior
Reaction score
I am studying Enology at Washington State University and I desperately need a ballpark estimate of the price for an RX Monza sold by Randox Food Diagnostics. They answered my initial inquiry, but will not respond now that they know that I'm not actually buying one. I can't find any used for sale on-line. Would someone employed by a winery out there either know the approximate cost or be willing to ask for a quote? I would so appreciate any help I can get!!

Thank you!!

I am studying Enology at Washington State University and I desperately need a ballpark estimate of the price for an RX Monza sold by Randox Food Diagnostics. They answered my initial inquiry, but will not respond now that they know that I'm not actually buying one. I can't find any used for sale on-line. Would someone employed by a winery out there either know the approximate cost or be willing to ask for a quote? I would so appreciate any help I can get!!

Thank you!!

It took me only a couple of minutes using google and was able to find out that they go for between 23,500 -28,500 US dollars according to this link below -

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Ranxox-RX-Chemistry-Analyzers_115746196.html

thanks vacuumpumpman

Steve,

I appreciate the info, but not crazy about the dig "it only took me a couple of minutes on google". I did try to find this info through google, many, many times and wasn't as 'Lucky'.

Thanks again for the info!

Steve,

I appreciate the info, but not crazy about the dig "it only took me a couple of minutes on google". I did try to find this info through google, many, many times and wasn't as 'Lucky'.

Thanks again for the info!

Sorry - It was not meant to be a dig -

I am pretty good at using Google for finding alot of answers fast - my son who is in his 1st year of college is 10 times better and faster that I.

Latest posts

Back