"Shout out" to one of our sponsors

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that we have a number of great sponsors on the site and I have used several of them. I would like to mention a recent experience with Label Peelers in Kent, Ohio. I placed an order on-line yesterday, 9/28 shortly after Noon. I received the order today, 9/29 just after Noon. I highly recommend this sponsor to people in this region. Their website is very user-friendly, their prices are very competitive and they carry a complete stock of supplies. They can get just about anything that is not in stock in a matter of a couple days.

Also will GLADLY answer questions and offer opinions, when asked!! Agree, Excellent!!!!

They are the only one I use since my local store closed. I highly recommend Label Peelers

I have to tell you all the "rest of the story" on this order. One of the items I ordered was a glass test jar for taking hydrometer readings. I don't know, I just like glass although I know it is more fragile than plastic. Anyway, there were a number of items on my order, one of which was a stainless steel strainer. Well, the test jar got up against the strainer and lost. It arrived shattered. I contacted Label Peelers via email and they said they would immediately send a replacement, which they did. You know where this is going, I'm sure. The replacement also arrived shattered. I contacted Label Peelers via email again saying to just forget the test jar and that I would pick one up during my next visit to the store. Because they are a great supplier, they insisted on sending a third test jar and would take special care in packing it. Success! I can think of a number of clichés ('third time is the charm' comes to mind) but I am very appreciative for their efforts. One has to remember that this product only costs $7.26 and they spent much more than that on packing and shipping. By the way, when they said they would take special care in packing it, they did not exaggerate. This package could have taken a bomb hit and survived!

I don't know why I am so surprised when I find a company with excellent customer service. It seems that all should be this way but, sadly, they are not. Label Peelers is one of our sponsors and if you have not dealt with them, you should. They are truly a first class organization.

I too have had a great experience with them. As luck would have it, my daughter is a student at Kent State so needless to say, she always gets a shopping list, when she comes down.

Back