Thank You

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueStimulator

Reaction score
I have been lurking on the forum for a weeks learning and reading posts to augment my local vineyard research and reading. I finally signed up and posted a few times and have asked a lot of questions. I figure why make mistakes when you can learn from those who have experience and lots of knowledge.

You all have been welcoming and so very helpful with your responses and suggestions. I am really excited to start and you all are a big part of that enthusiasm, knowing people will help and be generous with the time and experience.

Some forums are very closed off to newbies you all are not. So kudos for creating a community that advances your hobby/passion/fun/career. So if you find yourself in my neck of the woods let me know. I'd love to crack open a bottle and relax and enjoy some good conversations

Thank You So Much

Glad to have you on the forum, Jason. I am sure that in a short time we will be learning a lot from you and your experiences. My Grandfather used to say, "Una mano lava l'altra." (One hand washes the other.)

Back