Cat Troubles.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myrrrrr

Junior
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

This week as been pretty rough. Honestly I dont even know where to begin.
Me and my wife dont have any kids (as of yet). Instead we have a Kitty, Goose. We've had him for since he was just over a month old. Last week we celebrated his 2nd birthday. Sadly it has been downhill since then. Over the weekend he was having trouble revealing his bladder and by Monday his urethra had become completely blocked. We took him to the vet and they said that surgery was the only option.

As many of you are pet owners, theres no doubt that I'm sure its no secret that pet operations are crazy expensive. But what choice do we have.

So after exhausting all other options for funding Im forced to ask for help. I created a Go-Fund-Me site to help lessen the financial pain.

http://www.gofundme.com/3e2mvn3w

Even if you are unable help, I strongly encourage everyone to visit the site and read about his story.

Thank you.
Mike Myhre

Cats, males especially, have bad urinary problems. Get your cat off regulsr food and on low mineral food. Iams or Nutro seem to do fine and are avsilable most pet stores.

Wait till a "free" kitten spends 7 days in intensive care and has 3 pages of drugs and tests to find nothing. Hecl, one vet waived his fee. I now have a $1500 free kitten.

But they are family and we'll do anything for family.

Cats, males especially, have bad urinary problems. Get your cat off regulsr food and on low mineral food. Iams or Nutro seem to do fine and are avsilable most pet stores.

Wait till a "free" kitten spends 7 days in intensive care and has 3 pages of drugs and tests to find nothing. Hecl, one vet waived his fee. I now have a $1500 free kitten.

But they are family and we'll do anything for family.

Do you let them use your primary fermenter as a swimming pool? Give ya one guess what made me think of this. Arne. LOL.

Do you let them use your primary fermenter as a swimming pool? Give ya one guess what made me think of this. Arne. LOL.

We simply consider cat fur as a condiment, no different than salt and pepper!

Latest posts

Back