The HomeBrewSupply Wine Kit Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A2

Administrator
Reaction score
HBS Logo.jpg

I'm happy to announce the formation of the HomebrewSupply.com Wine Kit of your choice giveaway!

The guys over at Homebrew Supply are offering a wine kit of the winners choosing to two lucky winners here at WineMakingTalk.

You can choose from:

Rules and Entry for the Giveaway:

1. Sign up to the HomebrewSupply.com Mailing list. This will keep you up to date with the latest sales and new products in the shop. After you sign up, post in this thread to enter.
  2. Go to HomebrewSupply.com's Wine Kit Section and pick your kit. Then post the name of the kit you want to win as a post to this thread. If you win you will receive the kit you selected.

On September 13th we will close this giveaway, and draw two (2) winners on September 14th.

The winner (1) will have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to claim their prize. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

WMT-Logo-Small.jpg

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to WMT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas *****. Entries must be received by September 13th, 2015. Void where prohibited.International winners to pay shipping. Limit One (1) entry per household. WineMakingTalk is not responsible for prizes.

Just signed up on the mailing list!

Wow a lot of kits to pick from but I went with my go to favorite a Gewürztraminer.

Winexpert Vintners Reserve Gewurztraminer Wine Recipe Kit!

Count me in for the Winexpert™ Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling

Subscribed to Hombrew Supply, looking forward to perusing the site and seeing what they have to offer.

The kit i have selected is......

Winexpert™ Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling Wine Recipe Kit

Good Luck to all, I must say as a new winemaker though....."I Hope its me!""

Signed up. Eclipse.
Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Last edited:
Signed up for the newsletter and confirmed my email address. Looking through Home Brew Supplies website, I saw a kit that I've had my eye on recently, the Cru Select Italian Amarone Style 16 L Wine Kit.

Please enter me in the contest for this kit.

Winexpert™ Island Mist Strawberry Watermelon White Shiraz Wine Kit

That's the one I want.

Now dumb question, how do they know who is who? Nowhere did I put my user name down

I'm in.

Winexpert Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling Wine Recipe Kit

I think that Cellar Classic Super Tuscan has my name on it!

I signed up, and if I win, would like the Cellar Classic Winemaker's Trio

Thanks for the contest.

Already on mailing list,
my choice would be the Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Kit.

Thanks,

Good luck to all
Steve

Last edited:
Signed up and confirmed.
Thank you for the opportunity.
I would like the Cellar Classic Winemaker's Trio 18 L Wine Kit.

Lets go with the Winexpert Selection Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back