Y'all miss me?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I am back. Last week I went on vacation to Niagara Falls and Toronto. Here is a quick outline...

Driving up, we stopped off at the Corning Museum of Glass. What fun! I even got to blow some glass into the form of a bunch of grapes!

Got into Niaraga (Canada side) around 7:30pm. Checked in and went to dinner at a rather posh "windows" restaurant on top of the hotel. View was great.

Over 3 days, we toured all of the Canadian side, walked across the bridge and then toured all of the American side. A lot of walking!

Then drove up to Toronto. Toured some wineries along the way. More on that in another thread.

Stayed at a place that my SIL found on AIRBNB. Saved a ton of money and the rooms were very nice.

Over several days, toured ALL of Toronto! We must have logged 15 or 20 miles of walking. I have literally worn out a pair of sneakers from all of this walking. It sure beats sitting in a cube I can tell you!

Then drove home!

In short, we ate, we drank, we walked, and we saw the sights. All around a great time.

P.S. For my Ontario fiends on this site: I had such a wonderful time meeting many from your area. In every case, I have found the good people of Ontario to be some of the nicest, and most kind, gracious, helpful, and friendly people I have every met. To a New Jersey bum like me, it was like a breath of fresh air!!!

Back