Need your expert opinion

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prof

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is James and I am new here. I am presenting an electric vehicle project and was asked by customer with a request to inspect his winery area on our transport on daily basis.

I would like to know – how thorny issue of inspection of your territories / possessions on daily basis? What do you use now for this case?

I hope your community will help me to understand this issue, so hope to get some discussion here. Thank you in advance.

6329209_zpsaqkzkt7j.png

Are you offering to sell these electric vehicles in the United States? You make no mention of your location.

Are you offering to sell these electric vehicles in the United States? You make no mention of your location.

Thank you for reply garymc. We do supply such trikes in USA as well. One of our offices located at San Jose, California. It`s eco-friendly, almost silence and designed for off-road and city comfortable driving.
Do you have a need in inspection of your winery or maybe plan such?

Any help here guys? Hope to get more from you, that`s really important! Thank you in advance.

Is your profit from selling tricycles or inspections?
Exactly what is your purpose and function in the
wine industry? Just curious.

Is your profit from selling tricycles or inspections?
Exactly what is your purpose and function in the
wine industry? Just curious.

Pipe thank for question! I`m not trying to sell you anything, I`m here to understand and reveal such issue about inspection of your area, that`s important for me. If you could help me with that I would to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

Also, please let us know where you are located. It looks like you type with an accent.
JohnT you are right, I`m not native speaker, tho I lived some time in San Jose, CA, if that matters. Also will be happy to hear your opinion about request!

Every vineyard or orchard I have been on uses some modified version of this.

Mostly people want to positioning their farmhouse like eco-friendly and take care of soil. The use of this vehicle does not harm production?

Last edited:
Absolutely not.

In addition to the desire of position and accordance to eco-friendly winemaking, I also realized the following requirements:

- The need for an agronomist / owner in the inspection of the vineyard;
- Used for discover eco-tourism;
- Delivery of small cargo up to 50 kg, also to meet the guests, etc.

Is there a need in such directions and how do you solve them?

How about this one, which looks pretty danged cool:
p02yqmzp.jpg

Here is an article about it, including a promotional video:
http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20150803-the-french-swincar-e-spider-is-the-worlds-most-amazing-atv

Meet the Swincar E-Spider, quite possibly world's most extraordinary – and capable – all-terrain vehicle. Created by the French company Mecanroc, this radical electric four-wheeler is an arachnoid assemblage of aluminium, centered on a “technologie pendulaire” that suspends the rider, hammock-like, from the frame of the vehicle.

How about this one, which looks pretty danged cool:

Here is an article about it, including a promotional video:
http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20150803-the-french-swincar-e-spider-is-the-worlds-most-amazing-atv

Thank you for respond sour_grapes!
Where would you use it?
- The need for an agronomist / owner in the inspection of the vineyard;
- Used for discover eco-tourism;
- Delivery of small cargo up to 50 kg, also to meet the guests, etc.
Or maybe you see another way?

Latest posts

Back