New to wine making - Hi From TEXAS!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsfan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Steve and I am from the lone star state. Getting ready to make my very first batch of wine from a kit. Excited and nervous about that...but I wanted to jump in here and introduce myself and say Hello from the great state of Texas! ;-)

I purchased my kit 2 days ago...but will not be actually starting the kit until the first of next month...so I have this kit and all this equipment staring me in the face and calling my name to come out and play...but I have to wait! ;-)

Steve

Hi Steve,
You have found the right spot for INFO on wine making, this group can help with problems on the easiest kit to running a vineyard. Check the old threads for tips.
Steve

Hey from Houston and welcome to winemaking! There are some instructional videos for making cheap kits from Amazon on YouTube by a guy named Sicilian prince, that's what got me started as I didn't want to spend much on kits at first. Enjoy the hobby!!

Hey thanks everyone for the welcome! Glad to be here and excited to learn and participate in the wonderful world of wine making! ;-)

Hi Steve and welcome.

Take your time on the first wine, avoid black flies, cover the top and keep everything clean, hope you enjoy the journey.

Phil.

Back