RJ Spagnols Grand Cru Intenational S African Chenin Blanc

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northerngal

Reaction score
I started this kit in Feb 2015 and bottled yesterday. Last night I drank the incomplete 3/4 bottle and it was great! I bought this kit on a whim to have some white on hand for guests as I typically drink red. I was pleasantly surprised! Especially as this was a 12L/4 week kit. I highly recommend it!! Great early drinker, as it is only 3 months old at this time.

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread! I've recently started doing kits as I haven't been happy with my results from juice buckets (I know..probably all my fault but back to basics for me). I've eyed this kit several times and this seals its fate as one I'm ready to try!

Just started this kit

I bought this one on a whim as well, as it was one of the last ones left at my local brew store. Glad to hear it turns out well and is an early drinker. I have made several kits, so this kit was fairly simple to start. Followed the directions exactly and didn't try to make any tweeks! Hopefully I will have the same luck as everyone else with this one. Did anyone bulk age this for any length of time or did you just bottle after it cleared?

I've done both! Just enjoying a few bottles this week that are over a year old. I didn't notice a big difference and still really enjoying this wine. Cheers!

I bought this one on a whim as well, as it was one of the last ones left at my local brew store. Glad to hear it turns out well and is an early drinker. I have made several kits, so this kit was fairly simple to start. Followed the directions exactly and didn't try to make any tweeks! Hopefully I will have the same luck as everyone else with this one. Did anyone bulk age this for any length of time or did you just bottle after it cleared?

Back