ALLINONE Pump Customer Service is the Bomb!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ants_Elixirs

Reaction score
ALLINONEWINEPUMP Customer Service is the Bomb!!!

I'm rely looking forward to getting my pump I ordered today.

About two weeks ago I called and talked to Steve regarding the pump. I wasn't sure if I was going to order one since I have an AC vacuum pump that I was considering re-purposing. Steve was very helpful even though I was considering using a different pump.

This afternoon I about 3 PM I called Steve and purchased his pump as I believe in the end it will be better for my purposes and is ready to go without me having to purchase a bunch of accessories.

I just checked my email and Steve had messaged me saying that he was able to get my pump packaged and dropped off to be shipped this afternoon.

All I can say at this point is that I'm highly confident that this pump will function as advertised and any unexpected problems will be attended to ASAP.

Thanks Steve.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the nice comments about my customer service !!

I always try to put myself in the buyers shoes - what I would expect from a company.

I hope we never lose sight of that ! This business adventure is not all about making money as I enjoy what I am doing - mainly talking and helping out other wine makers similar to myself.

I second and triple this! Every time I've had a problem, Steve offered a solution almost before I asked him! So happy with my allinone!

After reading so many good things about the allinone wine pump I have purchased one.
UPS arrived today with the package safe and in good shape. I went straight to the wine cellar and filled a carboy full of water. The pump hooked up very easily and I then proceeded to rack the water first from carboy to carboy than filled a few bottles. It was so simple to setup the tubing and operate.
Over the years I have lifted to many full carboys and waited way to long to buy the Allinone.

Steve

Latest posts

Back