northern va juice buckets?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcbrownie

Junior
Reaction score
Does anyone know somewhere close to northern Virginia to pick up juice buckets? I'd rather not have to pay for shipping.

Thanks
Jason

Jason,

I'm in NoVA and the closest thing I've found is S&S Grapes just south of Baltimore. However, I've inquired to them a few times in the past and have never received a response, so I guess they don't need the business. A little north of Baltimore is Harford Vineyard. I have been very pleased with both their service, and the quality of juice and grapes they get. It's a bit of a haul, but doing it only twice a year isn't too bad and I think it is worth it. Their website is www.harfordwinery.com

I am in Maryland - I called and emailed s and s without response. Haven't found anything else in VA/DC.

Harford is the only place within MD that I have found. It's definitely a bit of a drive from VA but it is a pretty one in the spring and fall when the grape harvests are in. They sell grapes and juice from Maryland, Chile, California, South Africa, and Italy.

It is a preorder thing, so you will have to place an order online and then pick up when the product arrives. Chilean buckets are available for preorder for maybe the next one or two weeks. After that there is nothing over the summer and you'll preorder for fall California, Maryland, and Italy.

So if you want Chilean, order now!

If you subscribe to their email list you will get notified for when they open up the preorder website.

Heather

Latest posts

Back