Register Now!

Wine Making & Grape Growing Forum > The Marketplace > Sponsor Showcase > Allinone pressure washer/bottle sanitizer

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:15 PM   #1
vacuumpumpman
Vendor
WMT_SPONSOR.png

Aug 2011
Liked 811 Times on 585 Posts
Likes Given: 1821

Please look over this video – I am having a Sneak Preview Sale !

$175 + $15 for shipping – within the continental US

Order now and save. Same 1 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee once you receive the product.

This bottle washer/sanitizer comes ready to be attached to a bucket. The bucket and the optional filter are not included. It can be used on beer and wine bottles and carboys. It is a huge time saver and it is portable!!
It can also be used as a transfer pump for potable water or transferring large amounts of wine.

Specifications
110 ac volt - Make sure that you use a grounded polarized GFI plug
Or you can order one of these = from Home Depot for 13.00 dollars.
click here

It is an ON – Demand pump that produces 45 PSI and 3.3 GPM and comes with a suction screen to prevent any damage to the pump. It is self priming up to 9 feet vertical. Do not exceed 130 Fahrenheit liquid temperatures.
It has a Stainless steel bottle washer – with a built in ball valve.

To purchase it please go to my website -
http://allinonewinepump.com/product/...her-sanitizer/

People Like This 
Old 04-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #2
dralarms
Overboard as usual
WMT_MODERATOR.png

Jul 2012
Liked 777 Times on 556 Posts
Likes Given: 1349

I like that. If I didn't already have mine I'd get yours.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:25 PM   #3
corinth

Sep 2013
Liked 119 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 812

Hi Steve,
Ingenious addition to your already fantastic time saving AIO.
I was wondering what would be your next step as one must keep one step of the competition!

Corinth

vacuumpumpman Likes This 
Old 04-04-2015, 04:49 AM   #4
dralarms
Overboard as usual
WMT_MODERATOR.png

Jul 2012

Did you see how well it cleaned that nasty bottle? That's cool.

vacuumpumpman Likes This 
Old 04-04-2015, 05:00 AM   #5
bkisel

Jun 2013
Liked 1314 Times on 797 Posts
Likes Given: 1230

Sure! Take all the fun out of the wine making hobby of ours. Everyone knows how much we love the time consuming task of cleaning and sanitizing our bottles.

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

People Like This 
Old 04-04-2015, 06:32 AM   #6
richmke

Oct 2013
Liked 537 Times on 395 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Something to add to my B-day wish list. What will be the regular price after the intro sale?

vacuumpumpman Likes This 
Old 04-04-2015, 03:35 PM   #7
richmke

Oct 2013
Liked 537 Times on 395 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Steve:

What are your thoughts on the filter? The only time I have a lot of gunky bottles is when I get them from someone else. Otherwise, I rinse mine, and they are fairly clean.

I’m thinking when I do get a bunch of dirty bottles, I’ll pre-clean them, and let the solution get dirty, and give them a rinse with clean water. Then I’ll clean them again with my other relatively clean bottles.

1) Does the filter do much when washing relatively clean bottles?

2) It would be nice if the video showed a carboy being cleaned.

3) On your webpage, you might want to suggest low-foaming cleaning/sanitizing solution like PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) for cleaning, and Saniclean for sanitizing.

4) Any thoughts on whether a Carboy Dryer can be easily modified to fit the bottle washer? I would like to sit it on the bottom of the bucket, put the carboy on it, and let it wash the carboy for a few minutes.

http://labelpeelers.com/carboy-dryer/

Old 04-04-2015, 04:10 PM   #8
Boatboy24
No longer a newbie, but still clueless.

Mar 2012
Liked 4679 Times on 2780 Posts
Likes Given: 7802

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmke View Post
Something to add to my B-day wish list. What will be the regular price after the intro sale?
drevil.jpg  

BROAD RUN CELLARS

dralarms Likes This 
Old 04-04-2015, 07:44 PM   #9
vacuumpumpman
Vendor
WMT_SPONSOR.png

Aug 2011
Liked 811 Times on 585 Posts
Likes Given: 1821

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmke View Post
Steve:

What are your thoughts on the filter? The only time I have a lot of gunky bottles is when I get them from someone else. Otherwise, I rinse mine, and they are fairly clean.

Iím thinking when I do get a bunch of dirty bottles, Iíll pre-clean them, and let the solution get dirty, and give them a rinse with clean water. Then Iíll clean them again with my other relatively clean bottles.

1) Does the filter do much when washing relatively clean bottles?

2) It would be nice if the video showed a carboy being cleaned.

3) On your webpage, you might want to suggest low-foaming cleaning/sanitizing solution like PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) for cleaning, and Saniclean for sanitizing.

4) Any thoughts on whether a Carboy Dryer can be easily modified to fit the bottle washer? I would like to sit it on the bottom of the bucket, put the carboy on it, and let it wash the carboy for a few minutes.
I will try and answer your questions the best I can

1- The filter is strictly optional - I like it because just in case if I do get one of those bottles that I thought was rinsed and it was not. This way I save alot of time and chemicals not constantly changing out the solution.

2- Yes I will try that - but I believe because of the volume of the carboy it would be better to be used to sanitize it rather than a cleaner. I always use the carboy cleaner when washing my carboys.

3- Yes - that is a good idea - I only use a meta solution. So I will try and posting that as soon as I am able

4 - I would have to purchase one and then I am sure I could figure it out if I had it in front of me.

Old 04-04-2015, 07:46 PM   #10
dralarms
Overboard as usual
WMT_MODERATOR.png

Jul 2012

I saw a carboy washer built out of one of those but can't remember where. I think it was a lws in Knoxville, tn