Congratulation, Seth

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bergmann

Reaction score
I was at the mazer cup sight yesterday and saw that Seth has placed second in the dry mead category...
A big congratulation to you Seth keep up the good work, here as well as in your mead endeavors. :try:try

Woo-hooo! Atta boy, @seth8530 ! (The "@" was just to get his attention in case he has missed all of this! ) :try

It worked lol, neat trick!

Thanks all, I really enjoy being a member of this forum. I hope that others will be able to learn from the somewhat meandering cookie trail I have left in my threads. It took a bit of time to figure out how to make mead that was worth sending to competition. I hope that others will be able to read on this forum and be able to do it on the first try.

Corrrrect, what you did not see though was my entry that did not place lol. I thought that my pyment would have done better than the dry mead.

Did you send an entry in?

I am my own hardest critic. Did not have any bottled meads I thought were good enough although I have a cyser, a sparkling hopped mead, a t'ej, and a sparkling elderflower mead that I might send next year

Back