Wine clubs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstime

Reaction score
Are there any wine clubs and or home wine makers in Maryland. I'm between Annapolis and Baltimore.

I've been searching for something in the DC area and haven't found much. Haven't looked too hard, but still. I've been limiting myself to northern VA. I'm thinking there's just too damn many wineries here and folks would rather drive 15 minutes and enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor than make their own.

Jim
Have you contacted any of your LHBS ?

alot of times they may know of some or atleast someone who is attending one.

I am so happy that I found the one I am in right now ! Bunch of great people and alot of knowledge in all ares, between us all.

Well I'm down. How long have you been making wine. What have you made. How do you feel about the wines you've made thus far.

I posted what I have made recently, and figured out how to add to my signature, so you should see that link on my reply....

I might suggest changing your link to this one:

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f6/what-you-making-what-have-you-made-5926/#post559115

This URL gets rid of the "Index" that specifies what page your post is on. The problem is that some people use 10 posts per page, and others use 20, so the URL you used does not work for everyone, but this one will.

Let's see if it works now....

You are just missing a few characters. Try

This is what I have made

In the code shown below, I have replaced the brackets with curly braces so that the code shows up. Replace them with square brackets, [ or ], and you are golden.

{url="http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/f6/what-you-making-what-have-you-made-5926/#post559115"}
This is what I have made {/url}

Well ok then heatherd. That's a good amount of kits. I'm on my fifth kit. 2of selections Pinot. 1 eclipse merlot. 1 selection amarone. 1 rj and a DB blood.

Amarone and Merlot are absent from my list, but something I will make next year. Right now I have four batches actively in process and Chilean on order, plus kits on deck.... Too much going on.

How is the selection pinot?

Haven't had it yet. My first billing of the kits started end of January.

I haven't ever tasted a homemade wine kit. So that's one reason I want to start a club. To meet, share, sample.

I asked Annapolis Homebrew about meeting there, but they said no, as it's an insurance liability for them.

Any other thoughts on a spot to start meeting?

Latest posts

Back