Wine on Tap

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qyhcat

Reaction score
Is there a container to store wine on tap that does not use plastic bladder and still provides efficient method to control exposure to air.

thanks

Not that I have ever heard of. Years ago a friend had one that was sort of a co2 operated piston that pressed the wine out, but is was not long before the seal failed and the wine got carbonated. He replaced the seal 3 times in a year before he junked it.

For an IM kit, a keg is good. The fizz is a nice addition to the wine cooler style.

I do like runningwolf does, I currently have a moscato on tap

Julie that sounds really good. It it sweet or semi dry? Sounds like an awesome drink for a Sunday morning brunch. What kind of muscat is it. Don't say Chilean!

Every year for Thanksgiving, I would always buy a bottle of Asti Spumante. Last year I decided I wanted to try my hand at kegging one. I didn't want to buy anything expensive until I was happy that it would work so I bought a concentrate from homewinery. I made it semi-sweet, 1.004. I love it!!!!!!

Back