My New Medicine Cabinet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pic01.jpg

pic02.jpg

pic03.jpg

pic05.jpg

pic06.jpg

That's amazing. I presume you can walk on the hatch? What's the capacity? Do you have it temp controlled? Is the spiral steps and storage of your own design or did you purchase it?

That's amazing. I presume you can walk on the hatch? What's the capacity? Do you have it temp controlled? Is the spiral steps and storage of your own design or did you purchase it?

What he said! :)

I'm in awe..

That looks just like the one I saw somewhere a couple years ago..................hmmmmmmmm I guess you saw it too and had to build one for yourself.

I love the prescription list!

Something I don't believe I have ever said and I know I have never written OMG.

I still think it would make a dandy storm shelter. Got everything you need down there - well maybe you should replace that glass hatch with a thick plexi-glass one. Other than that, enough calories and liquid to hold you over for quite a while. Just empty the bottles and fill them back up with your........ use your imagination.... and I'm not talking skeeter pee here!

I still think it would make a dandy storm shelter. Got everything you need down there - well maybe you should replace that glass hatch with a thick plexi-glass one. Other than that, enough calories and liquid to hold you over for quite a while. Just empty the bottles and fill them back up with your........ use your imagination.... and I'm not talking skeeter pee here!

I like the way we think!:dg

Must be nice to have a loving and understanding wife, and I do, but think I would have to talk loooooooooong and really loud to get away with that. I also would have to start makin a lot more wine. lol. Arne.

Hey, if anyone wants one of those I can build it!!!! Just purchase the lumber you want it made from and the plane ticket and have plenty $ left over for my paycheck!

Latest posts

Back