RJ Spagnols Which Port Style Kit Should I Order?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Port Style Wine Should I Pre-Order?

• Coffee

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Orange Chocolate

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Toasted Caramel

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
I'm torn. I'd like to make one of the Cru kits available for pre-order, but can't decide which one. I love caramel, so I'm interested in the toasted caramel port. But the coffee port, and the orange chocolate sound really good to me as well. Any thoughts, suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. I know everyone's taste is different, but I'd love to hear about peoples' experience with any of these.

Thanks!

Jim

Edit: what the heck, I'll put up a poll with this, to make it more interesting.

I have made the orange chocolate port, apple tatin port, and white chocolate port kit. The orange chocolate was my fav from them. I have also made raspberry chocolate port, blackberry port and strawberry chocolate port from other kit makers. I think they are all good.

I could not decide, so I ordered 3. Don't drink coffee so I ordered the white chocolate white port.

I made the OC twice and the Apple and Coffee. All were good but the OC was best. By the way I took "best of show" with the OC out in LA.

Latest posts

Back