Other Mosto Italiano

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laneygirl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of Mosto Italiano kits? They are 23 litres of sterile must. They sound similar to MM All Juice, but am curious how they compare.

Laneygirl:

They are NOT anything close to Mosti Mondiale kits. These are produced by a company called Advintage. They are an italian company that primarily works out of Canada (go figure! Most kits are made here!).

They have a "lower end kit" company called Paklabs that are sold in Canadian Costcos. I've tried both Paklabs and the more expensive Advintage stuff, and to my palate, both kits offer the same crappy quality. I would take either brand as a major AVOID at all costs. I've made over 24 gallons of their stuff thinking to give them the benefit of the doubt (Amarone, Gewurtztraminer, Chardonnay, and Cabernet/Zinfandel blend). All were high end 23L pails of must. Sadly, all were crap compared to even the cheapest 10L kits.

I hope I can enourage you to NOT compare MM with these knockoff kits.

Hi Dean,

I really appreciate your feedback on this. I will avoid at all costs in any case. I am trying to find quality kits and am glad to know I won't waste money and time on making one of these. Thanks alot!
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back