Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clewis

Junior
Reaction score
We have only just started making wine in fact first time??? I have a random question we bought a kit and it has said to put in stabiliser and then shake... my question is once you have got to that part should any wine you make no matter what type then be kept in a cool place from then on..or should you put it back in your airing cupboard.

As long as you are fermenting, keep it room temp. Whites like to be aged cool, reds can be aged cool or room temp.

There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to wine.

We have only just started making wine in fact first time??? I have a random question we bought a kit and it has said to put in stabiliser and then shake... my question is once you have got to that part should any wine you make no matter what type then be kept in a cool place from then on..or should you put it back in your airing cupboard.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you have found this part of the forum already, but this is the best place to ask your beginner's questions:

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Tons of helpful people here! Enjoy. It is a rewarding hobby.

Back