Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister got another Golden last week. The first one seems to be taking to him quite well.

View attachment 60475
Golden's are so good with puppies. They just love them. My goldendoodle puppy has fun chatting and playing with the half brother of my last Golden who lives up the street from me.

Golden's are so good with puppies. They just love them. My goldendoodle puppy has fun chatting and playing with the half brother of my last Golden who lives up the street from me.

If they didn't shed so much....great dog hands down.

For the time being I keep my little demon silky terrier, small dog but big barking mouth... LOL
Shedding is minimal.

We were both more than a little panicked the first week we brought Ellie home. Gus was like 7 months old and still a big puppy himself but after a few days it became clear Gus was just a Golden Gentle Giant and a great big brother to Ellie.

1588081899755.jpeg

If they didn't shed so much....great dog hands down.

For the time being I keep my little demon silky terrier, small dog but big barking mouth... LOL
Shedding is minimal.

We have a sign at out house - Around here dog hair is a condiment.

Actually my wife, when our last golden passed over a year ago, told me no more big dogs, they shed to much. I finally convinced her to consider a goldendoodle. My wife is head over heels in love with this dog and the general lack of shedding has certainly helped. Dakota looks a bit like a poodle with a bad hair day, we often tell her we should have named her Phylis.

Goldens have to be the best of all time. I had one named Charlie years ago, previous wife and life full of Cats, Dogs, Fish, Birds - I hated the mess, work and the smell but loved that dog. We had a litter of kittens once and Charlie would lay in the doorway to that room for hours on end watching the kittens. The momma cat wouldn't let him close so he just waited until they started coming to him. He'd let the crawl all over him, bat at him, chew on him and sleep on him and once in a while pick one up take him out to the back yard and play with it for a bit then bring it back in and drop it off with the others.

When we divorced I was supposed to keep the dog but he was dognapped and ended up in Arkansas with her. I think that's where the joke comes from. My wife left me and took the dog.... I sure miss him.....

Love the pics of those guys.
Mike

Latest posts

Back