Anyone want to help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you made a wine from their Blueberry previously? If so, how did it turn out. I made one gallon from fresh berries last year and have all who got a bottle begging me to make more.

Hi Waldo

I have not made a Blueberry from Walkers before however I have one in the primary now. It looks good. I'll keep you posted.

I did make 6 gal from fresh Blueberries on 2/18/05 and just now its ready to drink. Im curious about the 100% juice myself.

Bill B said:
Funky Fish and Petercooper These juices came from Walkers fruit basket www.walkersfruitbasket.com in Forestville N.Y. some people think that they are expensive however if you consider the price of buying fruit and pressing them to equal 5 gal U.S. its not that bad. A 5 gal pail cost about 20 dollars to ship UPS from upstate New York near Lake Erie to Georgia. Your price may differ. If you do decide to get some and you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

Bill

i looked on the site to see about shippin charges out of NY state but couldnt find them. Could you helpe locate the information or is a phone call necessary?

thanks

Hu Scotty

They do not have shipping charges posted on the web site. You'll have to make a phone call.

Bill

Latest posts

Back