Wine Clubs in SE Wis & Northern Illinois

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokin_Paul

Junior
Reaction score
I'm interested in wine clubs in southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Especially wine clubs and or businesses involved in fresh frozen Juice bucket orders.

I was intrigued by a video I found on this forum.
Chilean Wine Pickup 2013
https://youtu.be/jYrsrgNWnws

Looks like a hoot and something I'd like to be a part of. :)

We have some Chilean juice we ordered locally coming in next week but next time there is something like the Chilean Wine Pickup 2013 we would love to put in an order and check out the fun. :)

Thanks for any help
Paul & Peggy

Steve @vacuumpumpman, was that your Northern IL wine club in the video? Kind of looks familiar.

Steve @vacuumpumpman, was that your Northern IL wine club in the video? Kind of looks familiar.

Yes it is -
I believe we hit the 800 mark this year !!

I will be posting pics latter next week - pick up is next Saturday

I'm interested in wine clubs in southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Especially wine clubs and or businesses involved in fresh frozen Juice bucket orders.

I was intrigued by a video I found on this forum.
Chilean Wine Pickup 2013
https://youtu.be/jYrsrgNWnws

Looks like a hoot and something I'd like to be a part of. :)

We have some Chilean juice we ordered locally coming in next week but next time there is something like the Chilean Wine Pickup 2013 we would love to put in an order and check out the fun. :)

Thanks for any help
Paul & Peggy

Paul - make sure you ask for me as I know I will be there all day !

Looking forward to seeing you there - I am glad I was able to help you -

Did you guys order any extra buckets that someone could buy? If so: How much, and which city is the pickup?

Prairie Home Vintners is a group around Madison Wisconsin. I was told today that our buckets would be here Monday. 6 pallets. Sorry no extras that I know of. We will do California and Italy in the fall. I did not order any this spring. Made way to much last year from my own grapes and fruit

@ richmke

we might have a couple of buckets -

PM me on what you are looking for -

Crystal Lake IL

Thanks Steve, you helped me order two more buckets to the three I already ordered from Northern Brewer. My addiction is now complete. LOL I just want you all to know I can quit any time... I just don't want too. ROTFL hahaha

I will be looking for you at the pickup and look forward to meeting other like minded wine making addicts. Been racking and bottling wine to make room for the new additions. Now I need to build a wine cellar in the basement to store everything.

My DIY Bottle Washer, the directory is password protected.
username: wine
password: making
http://www.nourse.us/winemaking/BottleWasher/BottleWasher.mp4

Thanks
Paul

Latest posts

Back