Western PA get together

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Who's coming????? Another PA gathering on November 24th, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Bring a cover dish

Post up if you can make it and I'm hoping most of you can.

Last edited:
How's coming????? Another PA gathering on November 24th, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Bring a cover dish

Post up if you can make it and I'm hoping most of you can.

You know I'll be there!!!:) :i

thanks for the invite julie, but i will be at camp no doubt being humbled by yet another whitetail.

I mentioned it to Olesia, it will be entirely dependant upon if her mother is with us that weekend. She has been staying the weekends at our home. We're definately in providing no family stuff. We'll talk later.

I'm expecting you Terry! And I know Doug, you had mention that before, you know you can bring Mom along if you want.

Pumpkinman, in a heartbeat, everyone on here is invited.

Very cool! When you get the details together, please share, we travel often, this sounds like fun!

I'm expecting you Terry! And I know Doug, you had mention that before, you know you can bring Mom along if you want.

Pumpkinman, in a heartbeat, everyone on here is invited.

Wish i lived closer!! I would definitely love to come and join the fun!!

Have a drink on me!!

decendence?

I would love to show up and meet all:mny you people,but I'm a slave to the weather at this point but would like to send a couple of my wines to the party in my stead,ok ??:sh

I would love to show up and meet all:mny you people,but I'm a slave to the weather at this point but would like to send a couple of my wines to the party in my stead,ok ??:sh

Thank you Joe, we would be honored.

4 1/2 hours is not a bad drive for me. I promise, Julie, some day to make the trip up to meet you all. Unfortunately, this time, I will be riding my Grizzly (atv) with the guys on our annual Turkey Trot ride on the Hatfield & McCoy trails in southern West Virginia. And if I don't show up there with wine that week, and make them waffles on Saturday morning, they will be totally lost!

Perhaps next time!

Saxonburg, PA is over 7 hrs for me....damn....might not be do-able this time. Bummer...

Ok, reminder party at my house. Party starts at one, Mike is doing a brisket on e grill and I'm making coleslaw and heaven knows what else.

If you need my address pm me

Sorry I wasn't able to make it out. I'm sure it was a good time and I'm looking forward to the next get together. We need to plan a lunch get together again soon. I just love the looks we get in the parking lot afterwards...

Thanks to Julie and Mike for hosting another awesome get together. The wine tasting and food were only exceeded by the company. Looking forward to the spring meeting.

Sorry folks I just saw yall were getting together again, I would hane mailed in a bottle for yall to taste. Bet yall had a great time.

Latest posts

Back