Fortissimo Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Tymer

Junior
Reaction score
Hello All,
I've had a lot of questions recently, but hopefully someone will know the answer to this one as well. Has anyone heard of Fortissimo Wine, and what grapes comprise this wine? From my understanding its a type of wine like syrah, cabernet etc but I have never heard of it until now.
Thanks Again!

Hello All,
I've had a lot of questions recently, but hopefully someone will know the answer to this one as well. Has anyone heard of Fortissimo Wine, and what grapes comprise this wine? From my understanding its a type of wine like syrah, cabernet etc but I have never heard of it until now.
Thanks Again!
There is a kit called Rosso Fortissimo from Cellar Craft. According to their web-site

Cabernet, Merlot, and native Italian varieties are used in the “Super Tuscan” style. This base is then fermented with our exclusive Merlot “Crushed Grape Pack” to create a wine never before possible from a kit."

Steve

Fortissimo wine as far as I know is only offered in gallons and half gallons . I don't know what kind of grapes. What I can tell you is that it tastes like the wine my Italian grandfather used to make. It is a heavy bodied wine , fruity with a touch of sweetness . I am not a wine guy but when I drink wine this is my favorite. It is am by C&R wines.

Latest posts

Back