WineXpert Rumors of a new limited release from Winexpert

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's some buzz that there will be a limited release, similar to the Forza, but this one a Super Tuscan (Cab, Merlot, Sangio). Have you seen it? If you have, what do you know of it?

If it's any bit as good as the LE14 Super Tuscan, I might just get two of them...

I haven't heard anything.
I made the LE14 and haven't tasted it in a long time....time to open one up soon...

I haven't seen it but I spoke to a rep of a distributor at the winemakermag conference and he said it was coming late fall.

Aw, I just got an RJS Super Tuscan to start in a week or so. I keep reading such good things about these Limited Releases. Maybe next year's...

I just got notification from my LHBS. It's a limited release Eclipse kit called Bravado. Due for delivery in late July or August.

@geek
I get most all my supplies and kits from Red Barn Winemaker Supplies in Demotte, IN. I receive regular e-mails about upcoming WE releases.ImageUploadedByWine Making1466248893.482609.jpg
This is the photo from the e-mail with a very brief description of the wine.

Sounds amazing, but alas I think we only get the LE15 etc limited editions here in the UK. We don't even get the full Eclipse range :(

BTW, if you google Eclipse Bravado you might get sent here:

http://www.bravadounderwear.co.uk/#!eclipse/mt702

personally I think they make a nice combination :)

Don't think my wife would approve of my getting anything off that site.
smilie.gif

Latest posts

Back