• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted - wine bottles in WNY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffalofrenchy

Reaction score
Anyone selling empty wine bottles in the wny area? Or anything else of interest (carboy...) let me know
Thx

I live in a relatively small town and I posted a want ad in my local Craigslist for empties. I had a lady give me 70 bottles this morning! Give it a try in your area. Worst thing that can happen is you get no responses. I have also picked up some from local "finer" restaurants that do a good wine business.

Since you live in the WNY area, go to the local wineries ( Niagara trail and Finger lakes) they will be more than willing give of empties bottles from their tasting room. you will have to delabel them.

Check Craig's List, I always see a person from Lockport selling them.
And/or put a wanted post there. Carboys come up from time to time.

I plan on calling that guy in Lockport as I sent two emails this week without a response. $5 per case is cheap.

Finally got my bottles from Mike from Lockport who has been posting ads on Craiglist. Very nice guy. Bottles very clean. Good job on the glue and labels.
I bought as much as he and I could fit in my car.
32 cases of 750 ml and 2 cases of 375 ml. I m beat...

Latest posts

Back