Vinmetrica SO2 analyzer kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have one but too am also interseted in it but will wait till version 2 or 3 is out. Im not fond of buying the first model put out as there is almost always some bugs to work out.

I sent the owner a email a few days ago asking his warranty policy and where it can be fixed if it breaks.So far I have not recieved a reply

I heard a rumor that one of Santa's helpers in the big brown truck brown truck dropped one off at my house.

As Runningwolf reported earlier there is a thread about it in the other newsgroup.

Must be because of the holdays as I emailed him about 2 weeks ago about another question and had the answer the next day.

I sent him a check about a week ago. Still waiting. I called him and he said he was waiting for some chemicals before he sends it. I got in on the Winepress group buy. I'll let you know how it works when I get it. Those on Winepress that have it think it is God's gife. Wade, there are several more on the market but much more expensive. So to make me feel better, it ain't the first.

No its not the first, just the first digital ripper method one I believe and first one designed by him. Im not knocking this product at all and it may very well be "Our" tool finally in "our" price range!

If anyone is on the edge of buying this I would call the manufacture today and see if you can get it for last weeks price. Today the website has it listed for $245.00 and chemicals went up $5.00 also.

Sounds to me like he is trying to get his asking price of $195 one way or another. Now when he gives the $50 discount, it will be his asking price of $195.

Latest posts

Back