Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Some really cool labels here. How do you all make these? Are they easy or hard to remove off of the bottle?

These are the design I made for our wines. The grapes in the picture are from our backyard Muscat.
The name of the wine comes from the red trellis/framing you can see in the picture that they grow on.

I made this in MS Publisher. I print them into Avery 4x2" labels, 10 per sheet. Being in Publisher makes it easy to adjust the wording for each different variety. Peel and stick them on. Previously I had them a bit bigger and printed onto full-sheet label paper then cut myself, but this is much easier.

I have a second publisher file setup with 10 images on it to fit the label paper. The images are just links so when I update the original image, it autoupdates in the 2nd publisher file so I can print them.

WineLabel2.jpg

Here's my first attempt. For my second brewing project. (Still don't have labels for my cider, but it's not quite ready to share yet!)
31349883752_4e4a20307b_o.png

Latest posts

Back