Hello!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMR

Reaction score
Hello all. Newbie winemaker here. Just wanted to say "Thank You" to all who contribute to the forum. I have learned at lot so far from your contributions and look forward to learning more.

Hello all. Newbie winemaker here. Just wanted to say "Thank You" to all who contribute to the forum. I have learned at lot so far from your contributions and look forward to learning more.

Welcome to the forum!

So have you put some of what you've learned to the test? What wines have you made or started?

I've begun Jack Keller's Welch's Frozen Concentrate Wine. 24 hours since yeast added. Seems to be moving along. Hopefully will turn out well.

That looks like a good place to start. I've personally not made any wine from concentrates but I know others on this site have done so with good success.

I've begun Jack Keller's Welch's Frozen Concentrate Wine. 24 hours since yeast added. Seems to be moving along. Hopefully will turn out well.

Welcome to the forum. Those frozen concentrate wines are really good at 18 months if you can wait. I made a bunch to start out and hone my technique and sort of forgot about them. Found them recently and they're pretty darn good if I say so myself!

Latest posts

Back