RJ Spagnols Spagnols Brand White Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtd1216

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm starting my third batch of wine from kits. The first two are CruSelect Zinfandel and Brunello. While those are aging, I wanted to make a white, which I heard would age much faster.

After doing some research, it seems that the common theory of picking a white wine kit is to not shy away from the lower end kits as you do with the reds. In other words, it might not be necessarily to pick a white wine from the expensive CruSelect line. I may be able to get away with a really good white in the 15L kit (cellar classic) or even 10L grand cru kits.

What are all your opinions on this? Is this true? What are your experiences with spagnols' white wines? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

I have made the Grand Cru Pinot Gris and it was very good, and aged well. It was however good to drink at 6 months. I would look no further then the Grand Cru Intnl Series for a nice white. The reds from this collection are excellent so I know the Whites would be as well.

Back