Lime?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stdkls28

Winemakin Texan
Reaction score
Hello all, i have recently stumbled upon this great site of fellow enthusiasts and figured i'd say hello and get a lil info. I'm new to this and am already thinking of going a little out there and trying a Lime Wine. Your thoughts on attempting?

I did a Key Lime wine using the skeeter pee recipe, and 'Nellie and Joe's Key west Key Lime Juice'.. You can get it at some specialty stores or online..

You could also use Realime juice instead of Realemon in the skeeter pee recipe..

The key lime wine came out great in my opinion.. Its sweet, which I usually dont like in the my wines but its great..

I have never made or tasted a lime wine, but I definitely think it would be worthwhile. I'm sure making it would be pretty cheap. If you go through with it, please keep us updated.

I'm almost 100% that Lime will be my next venture and i will keep y'all updated :>

I used the skeeter pee recipe and mixed up a batch. It's only 7 days old, I'll post again on its progress. I'm on my 4th batch of skeeter, cant keep everyone from drinking it all :dg :d

Tried lime wine using the Skeeter Pee recipe.

Turned out good although I did not sweeten it, so I advise people to add sugar to taste.

Must be ok cause I only have 2 bottles left..

I have a one gallon batch going made from Walmarts frozen lime aid. Havent tried it yet tho.

Awesome, thank you for the advice. Also i am curious how the Walmart's frozen turns out...keep us updated please

Latest posts

Back