A bit off topic but still winery related

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured I would give you all a progress report on this. The loan is down to $1100 more needed in only 5 days! The ole carrot is on a stick and I am running out of track to chase it! So far there have been 100 people step up and I am grateful to each and every one of them.

Since the weather is wet out today I think I will go get a little more knotty pine and work in the bar area some more.

backcounter 027.jpg

Thanks John. I'm hoping the 3 figure number will speed up things. It lists on a trending pattern so the lowering numbers attract more investors. I saw one get fully funded the other day with something like 216 investors and 10,000 in under a day. That is impressive and shows the power of the internet! It was fun to watch it though the day.

OK Folks..

I Will make it interesting..

If the goal is met, I will purchase the following and wear it for 24 hours...

Welch.jpg

You might need to try again if you wish. The site was acting up a bit yesterday. I know at least one person who was able to get it to go through after it failed yesterday.

Yes Ibglowin posted a screenshot in the Paying it forward post. I really appreciate all the help everyone gave me. Without all of you banding together I know I would not be anywhere near finished. Now we can all wait to see JohnT modeling the Welch's shirt!

Not sure what happened but I am back to $325 needed! I had kept watching e-mail to see who had done the last $350 to finish it up and didn't see any. Seems must be nobody did! Either that or JohnT REALLY didn't want to model the T-shirt. LOL

I just got an email from a friend near home I sent an email to earlier today and he put in a nice chunk so yes I am down to $25.00 left. Who wants to put the golden spike in?

Latest posts

Back