"Wine Made Easy"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Dave. This is great. When I get a carboy free I am going to make me some dragon blood. I still love the name.

Thanks Dave. I have my first batch of the 3B dragons blood in the fermenter. Yesterday it was 1.025 SG so only a another couple days. It looks and smells awesome. Its gonna be a great summer. I plan to already make more. Thinking about an elderberry version as I have a 6 lb bag of those in the freezer.

THanks again. The PDF will be useful

You are all very welcome. If there are any questions or suggestions, let me know.

Thanks Dave! Your generous contributions are a great asset to this forum.

Thanks Dave!
I've got all my items lined up for a batch of Dragon's Blood! I can't wait!

I just bottled my first batch of 4 berry db and i dont think it will make it to march let alone summer thanks fellow buckeye for a great recipe

This is awesome, I can get rid of the 19 pages of your recipes and have it all in 1. :)
Thanks a ton (and to Lon and pumpkinman) for the help and inspiration too.

Question about the Dragon's Blood recipe in the .PDF file: You list "1 Bottles (48 oz each)" of the lemon juice. My notes from way back when I made my first batch said 2 bottles. The way it is written in the .PDF makes it sound plural. I was wondering if it was a typo?

analog_kidd said:
Question about the Dragon's Blood recipe in the .PDF file: You list "1 Bottles (48 oz each)" of the lemon juice. My notes from way back when I made my first batch said 2 bottles. The way it is written in the .PDF makes it sound plural. I was wondering if it was a typo?

I'll check that. I used to use two bottles @ 48oz each. I've since reduced my lemon juice to one 48oz bottle. Some folks like more, some less.
Thank you. I'll go over the file again to check for typos.

thanks for putting this all in one place! it's about time for another batch around here!

I'm getting ready to start a batch of blueberry DB. I have 9 lbs of fresh blueberries. I cleaned them and froze them. Should I mix them in some water with a Camden tablet or two along with some peptic enzyme before mixing all the ingredients?

I corrected a few spelling mistakes to reduce confusion. Enjoy, folks!

Thank you so much for taking the time to make and post your recipes. I really appreciate that. I am so happy and I can't wait to try them.

Keep up the good work !!!!

Back