• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free: $100 voucher for wsjwine.com

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_d

Reaction score
I received this with a Barnes and Noble order, and cannot use it since they do not ship to my state.

The fine print from the voucher:

$100 discount applies to introductory WSJwine Discovery Club cases - worth $169.99 (plus $19.99 shipping and tax). Offer for first time customers only. Limited to one case per household. Blah, blah, blah.

I have no idea if it's even worth your time, as I've not looked into the deal at all, nor have I looked at any of the wines there.

If you're not definitely going to use it, don't message me, save it for someone who will.

If anyone has any experience with them, or has any useful input regarding their offer, feel free to comment.

I received this with a Barnes and Noble order, and cannot use it since they do not ship to my state.

The fine print from the voucher:

$100 discount applies to introductory WSJwine Discovery Club cases - worth $169.99 (plus $19.99 shipping and tax). Offer for first time customers only. Limited to one case per household. Blah, blah, blah.

I have no idea if it's even worth your time, as I've not looked into the deal at all, nor have I looked at any of the wines there.

If you're not definitely going to use it, don't message me, save it for someone who will.

If anyone has any experience with them, or has any useful input regarding their offer, feel free to comment.

I've ordered and received the case of wine for $90, plus the three free super tuscans. There are some decent value wines in it, some, meh. At $6 per bottle including shipment, it's ok, but No great value, and you can find better $6 wines.....like the 2014 Columbia Crest cab.

Latest posts

Back