Hello

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annabellam

Junior
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Annabelle from Florida. I am interested in wine making and am so glad to have found the forum.

Welcome to the forum!

Are you thinking about starting with a kit? Maybe doing a country wine?

Welcome Annabelle. This is a fun, helpful, and a bit crazy bunch. What's on your wish list to do?

Thank you for the warm welcome. I definitely hope to start with a kit and hopefully build on that. Loving the forum already. So much useful information.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I definitely hope to start with a kit and hopefully build on that. Loving the forum already. So much useful information.

I started with kits a little over 4 years ago. Stayed exclusively with kits for maybe 1 1/2 years before doing/adding this "country" wine... http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41825&highlight=DangerDave%27s to my wine making skills. I've used the same basic recipe (with the major difference being adding more fruit) for many batches of different fruit/country wines.

Still do mostly kits, maybe 2/3rds, but love the country wines because they can be so inexpensive to make and for me decent early drinkers. Have also done one juice bucket and will probably do more come the fall.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I started with kits a little over 4 years ago. Stayed exclusively with kits for maybe 1 1/2 years before doing/adding this "country" wine... http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41825&highlight=DangerDave%27s to my wine making skills. I've used the same basic recipe (with the major difference being adding more fruit) for many batches of different fruit/country wines.

Still do mostly kits, maybe 2/3rds, but love the country wines because they can be so inexpensive to make and for me decent early drinkers. Have also done one juice bucket and will probably do more come the fall.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for this. Looking forward to getting started and will keep you posted on progress.

Latest posts

Back