RJ Spagnols RJS changes coming January

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsiddall

Reaction score
Received this from my LHBS today:

RJS CRAFT WINEMAKING UPDATE

RJS Craft Winemaking has provided us with information regarding changes to their brand portfolio. They’ve decided to discontinue the Vino Del Vida and Cellar Classic brands and rebrand the Cellar Classic Winery Series into the En Primeur Series. We will be clearing out all of our Vino Del Vida and Cellar Classic and Cellar Classic Winery series wine kits until depleted. We are expecting the New En Primeur Series to be available early January.

This thread:

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51767

was already discussing the Winery Series/En Primeur changes but it sounds like there are changes across the line. If they are getting rid of the VdV and CC and combining EP and CCWS that leaves them with only one high end kit line plus the various "Cru" named lines. The CC and Cru Select were very similar, and I guess VdV and Glad Hatter were also overlapping.

I am curious what, if any, lineup and pricing changes will result.

BTW: "Clearing out" means approx. 7% off :re

Amarone classic/ amarone style

the difference could be in the items shipped with the kit as well as the price.ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PRICES ARE GOING TO BE?

Back