• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Blue-x

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris889671

Reaction score
I'm looking for good used Blue-x tubes or left over new. 200+ at a very reasonable price. Let me know what you have and a price(I'm on a tight budget) I will pay shipping.

I'm looking for good used Blue-x tubes or left over new. 200+ at a very reasonable price. Let me know what you have and a price(I'm on a tight budget) I will pay shipping.
What is a blue x tube?

What is a blue x tube?

Use BLUE-X® Grapevine Shelters to:

•Increase plant growth up to 150%.
•Eliminate training the vine to the wire.
•Bring in the first crop up to a year early.
•Increase the yield of that first crop.
•Protect the young vines from the drying and mechanical damage caused by the wind.
•Protect young vines from rodents, rabbits and other herbivores.
•Protect vines from chemical sprays.

Use BLUE-X® Grapevine Shelters to create a beneficial microclimate for each grapevine. The increased humidity and carbon dioxide levels in the growtubes accelerate plant growth and enhance vine survival.

BLUE-X® Grapevine Shelters are available in 15 inch (38 cm.), 24 inch (60 cm.), 30 inch (76 cm.), and 48 inch (122 cm.) heights. All Grapevine Shelters are 3.5 inches (9 cm.) in diameter. We can also supply custom heights.

BLUE-X® Grapevine Shelters, a partially post consumer recycled product, are fabricated from a transparent blue tinted polyester film (PET), (PART-A). This blue film admits up to 100% more photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) than opaque polpropylene. PAR is the part of the light spectrum most used by plants. Click here for more information on the importance of blue light.

Use BLUE-X® to increase the diameter of your vines! We offer the only shelter on the market today that takes advantage of beneficial blue light!

Easy to Use, Remove and Reuse

BLUE-X® Grapevine Shelters are constructed using a patented two piece method. The growtubes are packaged flat and the two pieces can be assembled very quickly.

Double A vineyards has them for $1.15 each plus shipping. I would like to find them cheaper as well.

Ive found them for $0.80 each. they come in different lengths. I will check where they were and let you know.

Latest posts

Back