Other Has anyone bought these kits from Costco in Canada?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep but dont know how good it is... bulk aging it! Price is really good 23L must (6 gal), 100-105$ shipped and taxes included!

It includes everything except bottles. 90gr oak chips, 250gr dried grapes, labels, bottle cap, corks and all other regular additives.

If I remember correctly the additive was actually only currants (along with oak, clarifiers, etc... The usual stuff). Like you mentionned, on sale right now for 85.00 shipped. I have one aging since last christmas and so far it looks like you get a great bang for your buck. Does not compete with some of the top end kits, but better than most mid ranges I have tried. I am getting another one...

Last edited:
darn, they do NOT ship to the US, just Canadian address.....bummer...
And my wife is a Costco employee here in CT but they won't ship to a Costco US location either....:(

I'm in Canada and purchased a Merlot and Chardonnay double Argentia Ridge kit in store on sale for $55 each regular $69. It's cheaper in store since online price includes shipping. Its my first time making wine at home i hope it turns out ok. Seems like a very nice kit especially for the price.

I did not get good comments about Costco cheaper kit. Taste is different for everyone, let me know how it turns. I'm curious. Cheers, Yves

I've done almost all the Costco kits available to us in Canada and have good results (not great) with the Argentia Ridge kits, especially the Chardonnay, which I have bottled several times. That one is pretty good. The reds are ok. Drinkable but just ok. I haven't had the Amorone though.

The other supplier is Paklab. Not so good. Very thin as a stock kit. I've used them for tweaking and experimentation (Bwahahaha...evil laugh), for topping up and cooking.

Latest posts

Back