A bit off topic but still winery related

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried. But then it said one or more of my loans have been refunded?? Hmm. We'll see if you get a funded email

Thanks to Coleman for the golden spike and certainly to all the rest of you. I go an official email from Kiva this time. I will be creating a thread showing the progress you all helped make possible. JohnT time to put the shirt on!

There site has been doing weird things this afternoon. Let's hope this is the last of it! LOL

funded.jpg

I believe congratulations may be in order! I just got notice that my Kiva loan to Rich was fully paid off. (I don't honestly know if this means everyone was, or if I am closer to the front of the line!)

Assuming the best, Congratulations, Rich (@grapeman) on retiring the loan! :br:try

Maybe someday, @JohnT will fulfill his 24 hours obligation, but I am not holding my breath. ;)

I got the same email. Didn't realize how much junk email that Kiva sends out. It's really annoying.

Latest posts

Back