• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fantastic vineyards for sale in Argentina

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US1Exports

Junior
Reaction score
Hello Dear Members , a friend of mine asked me to sell his great vineyard in Argentina . It is placed in Mendoza province at just 31 miles from capital city . The land has 625 acres , there are 150 acres with vines and 50 acres with olive trees . The rest of the land is very fertile and productive for any other agricolar use . The place is absolutely beautiful . It is by a town , with bus service , electricity power , two pavimented streets inside , 5 houses , warehauses etc . Maybe someone wants to have it´s own wine and olive oil production here in Argentina now that the things are changing drastically with the new government .

And why did your friend not say his price and did not give a photo of his vineyard. So it would be easier to find a potential buyer.

When someone asks US$2.3 million, or even AR 2.3 million pesos, you provide a P & L that clearly evidences if this investment is a money maker. Also, water rights, farm equipment and implements should be listed and most importantly, are the Workers being paid according to Government mandates? Then of course is what Bodega buys the grapes and what are the types of grapes and yields and prices paid per kilo harvested.

first of all it says selling for a friend of mine. second, who would post a p&l on a wine forum? who would list info that you ask on a forum? a legit potential purchaser would contact the seller.

Latest posts

Back